Does anyone actually like Valentines Day?
I’m yet to hear of one of my attached friends say that they are looking forward to spending money on over-priced restaurant food and cards with empty sentiments. Sure, being with the one you love on the 14th of Feb must be nice, but does anyone actually care?
5 years of spending V-Day alone, has been 5 years of total bliss when it comes to this fake-romance side of life, and here’s why:
1. I mean, really, you are your own Valentines by default.
2.You don’t have to share booze. A six-pack of beer means just that, a six-pack.
3. Same goes for food. You don’t have to put up with anyone touching your mac n’ cheese. Result!
4. If you want to bust a nut, you can do so in minutes, using only your hand. Plus you don’t have to go through the long drawn out process of dealing with someone else’s orgasm.
5. All that money you should be spending on a gift for your loved one? Hell, you can spend it on yourself!
(Culietta headpiece £50)
6. You don’t have to tell someone you love them when you don’t.
7. You don’t have to face the outside world if you don’t want to.
In fact, you don’t even need to get dressed.
8. You can watch any film you like, and without someone making stupid comments throughout.
9. Or you can dance around your room while listening to your favourite tracks on blast (Hello Destiny’s Child, I’ve missed you!).
10. Instead of celebrating your love of someone else, you can celebrate the love you have for yourself, because let’s face it, that’s what you should be celebrating anyway.
❤ Happy V-Day ladies! ❤